Detroit, the capital city of automotive, had been through the toughest time in history in 2008 and 2009. Now US automotive is recovering very well and based on the authority forecast, North America automotive will be back to 15 million of production a year by 2014. Not only are US automotive and US manufacturing making a comeback, their glory will be revived along with the glory of the City of Detroit.
Detroit is delighted to invite all the best companies in the world to bring their most advanced products and technology to Detroit. Through the 2012 Detroit International Advanced Manufacturing Technology Show (DIAMTS), people can share information, technology and business opportunities with each other. DIAMTS will be the best show time and place for the local company who is interested in the global automotive market. International customers will come to DIAMTS and shop for the products and services provided by local companies based in Detroit, Michigan and the USA. For the international customers and exhibitors, DIAMTS will be the best time and place for networking with the Detroit 3 and all other tier one and two companies.
DIAMTS: one show, three themes. DIAMTS will focus on what Detroit needs urgently. The first theme is OEM auto parts and components, system and modules; the second theme is EV, its system and modules, parts and components, and everything related to green energy in automotive; and the third theme is Advanced CNC machinery and production automation. Through DIAMTS, Detroit is going to cooperate with international automotive companies and create a win-win situation for everybody. All are invited and all are welcome. See you all at DIAMTS, Oct 23-25, 2013.
Product of Exhibitions
- Advanced OEM auto parts and components. Advanced Systems and modules for automotive. Anything that an advanced automotive industry needs.
- EV and its advanced system and modules. Advanced material, parts and components for EV projects. Anything related to EV and green energy for automotive.
- Advanced CNC Machinery and production automation. Anything that can improve quality and productivity
- CNC Lathe
- Drilling machine, grinding machine, milling machine, planning machine, boring machine
- Machining center, Gear cutter, tapping center
- Electrical Discharge Machine(EDM)
- Wire cutting EDM, sawing machine
- Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Flexible Manufacturing System
- Computerized Numerical Control Turning Center
- Laser Cutter
- Pressing machine, folding bed, shearing machine
- Tube and wire
- Machining equipment, forging equipment, casting equipment
- Gear and reducer.
- Measuring equipment
- Welding and other metal cutting machines.
- Forming machines, accessories and industrial machines.
OEM Auto Parts:
Smart and intelligent
- All products related to automotive manufacturing technology such as powertrain, transmission, chassis, suspension, steering, air-conditioning, brake and vehicle electronics.
- Advanced material technology such as high strength steel and light metals(aluminum, magnesium and titanium)
- Advanced forming technology such as forging, casting, powder metal, spinning and hydroforming.
- Green energy technology and components for electric vehicles.
- Car safety controlling system
- Vehicle structural design and simulation
- Test and validation
- Tooling, fixture and jig.
- Automation of assembly lines.
- Professional hand tools and pneumatic tools.
- Car accessories and components
- Other advanced manufacturing technology
- Other innovative products
- Other systems engineering, managing technique and software
Green and clean
- Pure electric vehicle, hybrid energy vehicles and fuel-cell vehicle
- Light electric vehicle, gasoline engine vehicle
- Alcohol & methanol fuel vehicle and other alternative fuel vehicles
- Water electric transportation and boats
- Low-emission and energy-saving vehicles
- Clean fuel engine
- Battery, fuel cells, battery management system
- Capacitor, energy management system
- Accessories for electric vehicles and other alternative energy vehicles
- Chargers and charging systems
- Air systems, storage & transporting equipment and techinology.
- Electronics, electric and electric protection technology.
- Tests, measurement and simulation equipments & technology
- Repairing & maintaining equipment, tools and technology
- Auxiliary infrastructure
Feature of DIAMTS
- DIAMTS is the trade show to present the US advanced manufacturing technology to the world.
- DIAMTS is the trade show specially designed for American who made products to the worldwide market, especially the US automotive.
- DIAMTS is the best place to show your advanced products and technology to the worldwide customers.
- DIAMTS is the best chance to present your well doing company to your current and potential customers.
- DIAMTS is the trade show to response the recovery of US automotive and manufacturing.
- DIAMTS is a trade show specially designed for the small and medium companies in Michigan to present their products and service to local and international customers.
- DIAMTS is the most cost effectively, and productive trade show in Michigan in 2012.
- DIAMTS is the trade show to group together all the best US companies who made products and provide one stop shopping service to the international customers especially from emerging countries.
- DIAMTS offers opportunities for companies from Michigan finding business partners for JV, M&A and valuable customers for products.
- DIAMTS is where you can find the products which are advanced and latest technology.
- The exhibition will take place in Detroit – the largest market for automobile industries, machine tools, and CNC machine in the U.S.
- Located near the headquarters of the three major U.S. automakers and many headquarters of 1st and 2nd tier manufacturers, Cobo Center is easily accessible to automobile plants, 1st and 2nd tier manufacturers, procurement staff and engineers.
- Cobo Center has one of the largest contiguous exhibit floor spaces in North America and contains exhibit space of 3500 booths
- Free admission – this will attract more crowds to come explore the show and to help exhibitors expand their markets.
- The show invites representatives from the three major U.S. automakers have been formally invited to give lectures for topics like “Advanced Manufacturing Technology and Procurement”, discussing policies and strategies that will assist exhibitors to cut into the U.S. OEM markets.
- Detroit’s International Advanced Manufacturing Technology Show is your best exhibition for entering the U.S. OEM and machine tool market.
Advantages of DIAMTS: Opportunities in Detroit, MI
The US Federal government has initiated various funds/subsidies to stimulate manufacturing and research and development in the US.
US President Obama has announced the goal for 1 million Electric Vehicles by 2015.
Detroit already has the infrastructure to meet these challenges. In the Detroit area resides:
DIAMTS is where the international automotive industry can find the most advanced products and latest technology from around the world.
- American Big 3 Headquarters
- 60% of Top 150 OEM suppliers
- More than 330 automotive R&D center